I cannot think of a better challenge than the ‘Be Thankful Challenge,’ which I received from My Silly World, a wonderfully interesting and inspirational blog. Please, by all means visit this site!
– Share this image in your blog post.
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
Five People For Whom I Am Thankful:
- My children, who are, beyond any doubt, the two greatest blessings in my life!
- My older sister, Angela, who wears her name ~ Angel ~ very well; she is one!
- My friends, who provide so much comfort, care and encouragement … along with great conversation, lots of laughs and fun…
- My dear feline companion, without whom so many nights would be lonely…
- And the Spirit of Life, who permeates my life and the world around with light, love, peace, happiness and truth.
Five Gratitudes From Year 2015:
- Having the awesome privilege of providing end-of-life caregiving for a truly wonderful lady, who reminded me so much of my grandma
- Growth and maturation, which has been somewhat painful but far more beneficial than any of the discomfort
- The good health and well-being of my children!
- My own health and welfare; life could be much worse, I know, and mine is not…
- Being challenged to give thanks … to publically express genuine gratitude; we need more of this!
Here is where I will deviate and challenge all of my blog-buddies to take the Thank-Challenge! For what are you thankful? Let us know … let the world know!